Rental prices here might be dropping overall but fashion and watch retailers are were still paying sky-high sums for space in the fourth quarter of 2015, according to a report by Retail in Asia, a networking site for the retail community.Continue Reading ...
Singaporeans are keenest country to adopt different working styles, says workspace provider RegusContinue Reading ...
Volunteers sailing to frozen continent help conduct penguin and seabird surveys, monitor ecological changes, take seawater samples and look out for whales and other marine speciesContinue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
Thoughts of North Korea and its citizens’ wardrobes are likely to conjure up images of drab dresses or military uniforms.
Ian Wishart, chief executive of the Fred Hollows Foundation, discusses the global eye-health organisation’s work in China, which is home to the highest number of blind people in the world
‘I grew up in Britain, but I’m entirely Asian’ he says, explaining his affinity with Hong Kong and Singapore Novelist and non-fiction writer Pico Iyer has always had a soft spot for Hong Kong. His first visit, in 1983, was as a 26-year-old reporter for Time magazine and he’s been a regular ever since. He has twice…
Adam Zagajewski’s exile-tinged poems strike a chord on the mainland
A small group of artists are hoping to inspire change in Hong Kong’s attitude towards the environment.
The fashion designer tells Kate Whitehead about being uprooted by the partition of India, her doomed romance with a Bollywood star and witnessing a killing at her restaurant.