Asia has hit brands hard, especially those in the luxury sector. With expectations that the economic woes will continue for another one or two years, the situation looks challenging. A new report offers not just a glimmer of hope, but some concrete suggestions for how to weather the storm.Continue Reading ...
‘As a mother I will always feel guilty for making a choice that led to my son’s death,’ says Shalini Mahtani, founder of new website that rates city hospitals’ quality of care based on patient reviewsContinue Reading ...
The American doctor and Buddhist monk, a visiting professor at the University of Hong Kong, tells Kate Whitehead about losing his wife, finding faith and how he came to be personal physician to the Dalai LamaContinue Reading ...
Ahead of her latest Hong Kong concert, multi-platinum Australian singer, film star and co-founder of a wellness centre talks about her life, tragedies and triumphs, and how she keeps on keeping onContinue Reading ...
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
- Elaine Goodwin on hitting the glass ceiling, dogs and living in the moment March 14, 2021
The travel industry wants to cash in on the rise of short-haul travellers in Asia. One company has launched a new campaign around the ‘Holiday Quickie’
The highest floor of a prestigious building in one of the world’s top cities is the ultimate discretionary purchase. The Peak looks at some of the planet’s very posh penthouses with the best views, the most deluxe finishes and facilities, and the highest potential investment returns.
Pay rises in parts of Asia are likely to barely hover above inflation in 2016. Is it time to permanently rethink the way we reward employees?
Reigning queen of pop Katy Perry is bringing her lavish stage show to Macau
You have to be “a bit crazy” to want to go to the weird and wonderful places that excite the Lonely Planet founder
Escape the tourist throng at Inca ruins, and support a site that provides a good living for its workers