Founder Rob Wagemans’ designs are changing perceptions of how hotels, shops and now a Hong Kong residential tower should beContinue Reading ...
Hongkongers will be familiar with The Upper House, the hotel in Pacific Place that opened in 2009 and propelled Andre Fu into the big league. He has worked on a string of luxury hospitality projects in the years since and among key completions this year is the Kerry Hotel, the first new hotel on the…Continue Reading ...
From a short stint as a policeman to opening a pub and a nightclub, to making toy soldiers, it’s been an eventful 40 years in Hong Kong for Scot Andy NeilsonContinue Reading ...
The company expects its growth to come organically and from new licenses.Continue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
Former jockey turned triathlete and ultramarathon runner Jo Lodder, 50, broke his collarbone in a fall, and was frustrated at how slowly it was mending. He tried the Vasper System, based on Nasa spacesuit cooling, which applies liquid cooling and compression to your muscles, and was amazed with the results Jo Lodder was a professional…
Journalist Ching Cheong reveals ex-rioters eager to mark 50 years since deadly protests in city bowed to Beijing’s liaison office and delayed events so celebrations of 20th anniversary of Chinese rule of Hong Kong wouldn’t be hit
It has the world’s tallest unoccupied building, it puts on the world’s biggest annual show and it’s sometimes prone to petulant nuclear threats. But what else do you know about North Korea?
Portugal’s capital is one of Europe’s hottest hotspots and now it has a high-end hotel to match What is it? The grande dame of Lisbon’s boutique hotel scene – it was until 1980 The Grand Hotel L’Europe – the Bairro Alto has been treated to a major makeover and expansion by Pritzker prize-winning architect Eduardo Souto de…
Volunteers sailing to frozen continent help conduct penguin and seabird surveys, monitor ecological changes, take seawater samples and look out for whales and other marine species
Intelligence Squared’s cultural debate will look at the pros and cons of social media and its place in the evolution of the way people look at art