Hong Kong-based entrepreneur and tycoon Allan Zeman FCPA isn’t shy and is quick to spot opportunity – and dress up as a jellyfish. But there is more to him than meets the eye.Continue Reading ...
The One Heavyweight World Champion talks about everyday violence, growing up brown in the black-and-white US South, and trying his hand at actingContinue Reading ...
Natasha Clausen talks about meeting the love of her life on a plane and why she and her pilot husband decided to get Hong Kong passportsContinue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
Chan Koonchung satire shows how inequalities of power warp the China-Tibet relationship
Exploration is challenging. If it’s too easy, then it’s not real exploration. So says Wong How Man, a Hong Konger who in 1974 began leading expeditions into what was then one of the world’s most isolated countries — China. “It was a time when China had very few friends, so we decided to step in…
Experts suggest Brexit, and a likely devaluation of sterling, could inadvertently make the city’s luxury units more attractive to overseas buyers
The Namibia-born, Cambridge-educated conservation expert has been tracking the desert lions of Namibia for 35 years. He talks about how he has built a relationship with the big cats and why he doesn’t sleep at night
TRE, or tension and trauma releasing exercises, help trigger neurogenic tremors that allow the body to shake off built-up stress Have you ever found yourself shaking involuntarily like a leaf after a severe shock or fright, or in moments of extreme excitement and joy? Perhaps you’ve had “knocking knees” when you were too anxious, maybe…
A frequent ‘cattle class’ traveller says its time to introduce women-only seating sections on planes to end the battle for the armrest once and for all