Hong Kong-based entrepreneur and tycoon Allan Zeman FCPA isn’t shy and is quick to spot opportunity – and dress up as a jellyfish. But there is more to him than meets the eye.Continue Reading ...
The One Heavyweight World Champion talks about everyday violence, growing up brown in the black-and-white US South, and trying his hand at actingContinue Reading ...
Natasha Clausen talks about meeting the love of her life on a plane and why she and her pilot husband decided to get Hong Kong passportsContinue Reading ...
- ‘No one asks to become addicted’ November 26, 2023
- How extreme heat can affect your mental health and the best ways to cope August 15, 2023
- He survived an abusive childhood. Now his NGO trains teachers and parents to treat children with compassion July 17, 2023
- ‘I felt so helpless’: Hong Kong elderly-care-home staff still processing trauma of Covid-19 pandemic July 15, 2023
- TakeOut Comedy club founder on 9/11, why he ‘hated being Chinese’ – and how his dead grandma inspired him June 18, 2023
- Giving birth in Hong Kong in the pandemic June 14, 2023
- Hong Kong football legend Derek ‘Jesus’ Currie on playing Pelé five times and being a sports star in the ’70s June 11, 2023
- ‘I heard a scream and realised it was me’ April 30, 2023
- Face masks’ lasting impact on children April 15, 2023
- Nightmare’ first date left her in a wheelchair April 9, 2023
The secret to enjoying Macau is figuring out which house is best for you
Physicist Michael Johnson is drumming up support and funding for his project, to launch tiny spacecraft into space and to the moon
As the coronavirus spreads around the world, sending billions of people into lockdown, communities have reacted by panic buying, stripping supermarket shelves of essential goods. That has not happened in the Republic of the Congo. When people in the central African country were ordered to enter a 30-day lockdown this week, most did not have…
Yossi Alpher talks about why he has two passports – American and Israeli – and says that he believes peace with the Palestinians is close to impossible
Sporting legend Andy Murray’s new Scottish hotel
The founder of Hong Kong’s Drum Jam tells Kate Whitehead about growing up in a controlling home and realising her creative potential in New York For 18 years she ran a monthly drumming group outside the Hong Kong Cultural Centre as part of the regular Tom Lee Music Carnival Spirited away: I was born in Warabi…