Daniel Herszberg, 26, is aiming to become the youngest Australian to visit every country, but says there are three or four people in the running Hong Kong-based lawyer Daniel Herszberg is in the running to become the youngest Australian to have visited every country in the world. Aged 26, he says he has been to…Continue Reading ...
Robbie Stamp recalls a brutal period of his life when he lost his firm, his father and his friend, and how making the 2005 film turned everything around Out of Africa My parents met and married in Johannesburg, South Africa. My father moved out there from the UK after the second world war with his first…Continue Reading ...
Places such as Hong Kong that accepted refugees benefited from admitting highly motivated people who pushed their children to serve, author Helen Zia says What do American writer Amy Tan, Tung Chee-hwa, Hong Kong’s first head of government under Chinese rule, and former Hong Kong chief secretaries for administration Henry Tang Ying-yen and Anson Chan…Continue Reading ...
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
- Elaine Goodwin on hitting the glass ceiling, dogs and living in the moment March 14, 2021
TRE, or tension and trauma releasing exercises, help trigger neurogenic tremors that allow the body to shake off built-up stress Have you ever found yourself shaking involuntarily like a leaf after a severe shock or fright, or in moments of extreme excitement and joy? Perhaps you’ve had “knocking knees” when you were too anxious, maybe…
Self-taught artist had only been working for a year when she won Hong Kong Secret Walls contest. She’s already making a living from her art thanks to commissions from shops and restaurants
Chocolate is good for you – and, as Kate Whitehead discovers, tramping through the Amazon rainforest on a tour of Ecuadorean cocoa farms can be just as gratifying
Launched by members of the defunct Women Business Owners Club as a response to Hong Kong’s growing start-up scene, the Women Entrepreneurs Network looks to build a support network for ladies with business ideas
The restored Kenwood House in London is the perfect window on Georgian design and home to a collection of Old Masters
Novelist Margaret Drabble the biggest draw of two-week festival that starts on October 26; Chinese American chef Ken Hom and philosopher A.C. Grayling among the authors you shouldn’t miss