The American filmmaker and explorer is featured in the new film Women of Impact The day the music died I was born in 1971. My three older siblings and I grew up in Florida. I was painfully shy, gawky and afraid of the world. When I was seven, my dad died. It was very sudden. There…Continue Reading ...
The Race For Water Odyssey vessel uses solar energy and hydrogen technologies and is midway through a five-year world trip A futuristic looking vessel has been moored at Pier Nine in Hong Kong’s Central district over the last few weeks.With 512 square metres (5,511 square feet) of solar panels installed on the deck, Race For…Continue Reading ...
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
- Elaine Goodwin on hitting the glass ceiling, dogs and living in the moment March 14, 2021
Enter a flotation tank and you can separate your mind from your senses in complete safety and come out with silky smooth skin.
When Jimmy’s Kitchen closes its doors at the end of this month many will mourn the loss of one of Hong Kong’s oldest and most stories. Indeed, the 92-year-old Central eatery was set to close in April but was given a month’s reprieve following a surge of interest from patrons who wanted to dine at…
Osborne is the brains behind novels such as the Ballad of a Small Player and Hunters in the Dark, both of which are being made into films
Portugal’s capital is one of Europe’s hottest hotspots and now it has a high-end hotel to match What is it? The grande dame of Lisbon’s boutique hotel scene – it was until 1980 The Grand Hotel L’Europe – the Bairro Alto has been treated to a major makeover and expansion by Pritzker prize-winning architect Eduardo Souto de…
The situation got so bad at last weekend’s event that one Myanmese writer stood up during a gala dinner for 200 guests and made an impromptu speech criticising the festival for its disorganisation
London has seen a slew of turbo-hyped hotels come on line this year, with each one offering more than a place to sleep. These properties are destinations in their own right with restaurants and bars that have some of Europe’s best buzz.