We’ve been hearing a lot about deep cleaning. When the last passengers and crew on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan completed their 14-day quarantine on March 2, following a coronavirus outbreak aboard, the ship underwent a thorough disinfection. Since then, not a day has gone past without mention of a club, gym, restaurant,…Continue Reading ...
For people around the world who have shelved their travel plans and are spending more time indoors, virtual travel is the perfect way to explore the world from the comfort and safety of home. You can use this time to research your next big adventure or simply indulge in some escapist armchair travel. Technology can…Continue Reading ...
- ‘No one asks to become addicted’ November 26, 2023
- How extreme heat can affect your mental health and the best ways to cope August 15, 2023
- He survived an abusive childhood. Now his NGO trains teachers and parents to treat children with compassion July 17, 2023
- ‘I felt so helpless’: Hong Kong elderly-care-home staff still processing trauma of Covid-19 pandemic July 15, 2023
- TakeOut Comedy club founder on 9/11, why he ‘hated being Chinese’ – and how his dead grandma inspired him June 18, 2023
- Giving birth in Hong Kong in the pandemic June 14, 2023
- Hong Kong football legend Derek ‘Jesus’ Currie on playing Pelé five times and being a sports star in the ’70s June 11, 2023
- ‘I heard a scream and realised it was me’ April 30, 2023
- Face masks’ lasting impact on children April 15, 2023
- Nightmare’ first date left her in a wheelchair April 9, 2023
Andrew Hevia was a Fulbright scholar in Hong Kong when he bonded with fellow Star Wars fan Joshua Wong, with whom the Cuban-American is working on Dark Room, film about a crime that obsesses a witness
Admired abroad and loathed at home, little was known about this secretive, cunning Chinese art dealer until a surprising find was made in 2006
Blending adventure, relaxation and natural beauty, One&Only Hayman Island is a paradise on earth in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
Anyone over a certain height is at risk of losing an eye in the city If you’re five foot eight or taller, the rainy season can be a dangerous time. I nearly lost an eye last week. The man toting the umbrella that crashed into my face didn’t even break stride. Surely that counts as…
Malaysian author Tan Tweng Eng has won this year’s Man Asian Literary Prize for “The Garden of Evening Mists,” set in the aftermath of the Japanese occupation of Malaysia.
Sustainability topped the agenda at the Prime Source Forum that brought together 300 senior executives from 17 countries to discuss the challenges and opportunities across the global fashion supply chain.