Getting over the shock of losing your job takes time, and perhaps professional help. It could be a chance to retrain, switch careers and do something you love When Mark was called into his boss’ office two weeks ago, he had a suspicion that his job was on the line. The small Hong Kong design…Continue Reading ...
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
- Elaine Goodwin on hitting the glass ceiling, dogs and living in the moment March 14, 2021
Chan Koonchung satire shows how inequalities of power warp the China-Tibet relationship
The group estimates that about 40,000 merchants will participate in this year’s festival, including luxury brands such as Burberry, Paul Smith, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal and Guerlain.
Blending adventure, relaxation and natural beauty, One&Only Hayman Island is a paradise on earth in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
Hong Kong has long been a magnet for many seeking to make their fortunes. But does the city’s talent have what it takes to make its local businesses go global?
Volunteers sailing to frozen continent help conduct penguin and seabird surveys, monitor ecological changes, take seawater samples and look out for whales and other marine species
What is it? A brand new 266-room hotel on its own island (below) within the Venice lagoon. Isola delle Rose is an artificial island, built in the 19th century, and JW Marriott spent several years transforming what had been a sanatorium before the hotel opened in March.