Hong Kong is the epicentre of the global shark fin trade and accounts for about 40 per cent of the market Cornish, who grew up ‘chasing snakes’ in the city, is working to recover critically endangered shark and ray populations Wild child: I was born in Chertsey, in Surrey, in the UK, in 1970, and my…Continue Reading ...
Art in all its forms is therapeutic and can be used as a way to channel pain and suffering into some creative and inspiring, experts on mental health say With many in Hong Kong reeling from the impact of last year’s pro-democracy protests and the coronavirus pandemic, a panel of mental health professionals and an…Continue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
Malaysian author Tan Tweng Eng has won this year’s Man Asian Literary Prize for “The Garden of Evening Mists,” set in the aftermath of the Japanese occupation of Malaysia.
Goodwin fell in love with Hong Kong when she first visited the city, in 1968, and relocated a year later Losing everything: I was born during the war, in 1943, in Stanmore, Middlesex, which was in those days a small village just outside London. I remember that we had ration books and my mother used to…
The group estimates that about 40,000 merchants will participate in this year’s festival, including luxury brands such as Burberry, Paul Smith, Estee Lauder, L’Oreal and Guerlain.
At incubator company Nest, budding entrepreneurs get 15 minutes to wow investors into funding their dreams
Like your sands white and sunsets bright? Myanmar is primed to become Asia’s hottest beach destination
How do Burmese punks keep their mohawks standing tall?