Former civil servant becomes Hong Kong’s only dedicated author of adult genreContinue Reading ...
Gripping novel spans centuries in China as modern Beijinger is stalked by sinister mystery soul mateContinue Reading ...
Jung Chang’s biography casts a forgiving light on the life and reign of the woman who dominatedContinue Reading ...
Former lawyer Tan Twan Eng tells Kate Whitehead how his friends planted the seeds of his award-winningContinue Reading ...
The London-based dissident novelist talks to Kate Whitehead about the Cultural Revolution, challengingContinue Reading ...
Christopher New revisits his beloved Hong Kong for a period taleContinue Reading ...
Malaysian author Tan Tweng Eng has won this year’s Man Asian Literary Prize for “The GardenContinue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
The panic buying seen in the past few weeks as people rush to stock up on essentials during the coronavirus
Planning a trip to North Korea’s seldom visited north-east? Kate Whitehead provides a guide to
The highest floor of a prestigious building in one of the world’s top cities is the ultimate discretionary
In 1918, at a remote police station on Lantau, a cold-blooded killing by a Sikh constable left a baby
Taiwanese bookstore Eslite is expanding at a time when bookstores around the world are folding.
The Peninsula has been a familiar name in Hong Kong, a byword for luxury, and now, for the first time,