Sacked British adviser fights lonely battle to prove psychoactive drugs may be effective in treating depression and post-traumatic stressContinue Reading ...
Christopher New revisits his beloved Hong Kong for a period taleContinue Reading ...
As the country is wracked by power shortages, some of the fences are live and some aren’t. Good luck figuring out which is whichContinue Reading ...
Multitasking, adventure-loving, billionaire Jim Rogers on his latest big thingContinue Reading ...
Mindfulness meditation, a form of the Buddhist practice developed in the West and now available in Hong Kong, can restructure the brainContinue Reading ...
- Self-care key to mental well-being October 10, 2022
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
A trip to Victoria Falls provides excitement and inspirational views in abundance, writes Kate Whitehead
Dai pai dong are an important part of local culture, but are we doing enough to keep them alive
Britain leaving the EU will have a lasting impact for Europe. But what about Hong Kong, a territory with close ties to the country? Kate Whitehead speaks to expats to get their view.
A group of artists are using art to immortalise the summer of unrest that is gripping the city because of the controversial extradition bill July 1, 2019. Causeway Bay. It’s 32 degrees Celsius [90 degrees Fahrenheit] but feels even hotter on the crowded street. The black clad protesters carrying placards, umbrellas and mini electric fans…
HONG KONG — La Perla has opened its first concept stores in Hong Kong April 25 followed by a massive new store in Macau. The move is part of an expansion plan in the region that will see growth focused on Mainland China.
The Sydney-born chef also reveals how he fell in love with ‘heady, delicious, exotic’ Bangkok, and recalls meeting his partner of 30 years, Tanongsak Yordwai, over tequila shots in a dive bar