The Italian priest tells Kate Whitehead how became fascinated by China, was eventually barred, and how he has fought for the rights of the disadvantagedContinue Reading ...
Local favourites joined by overseas comedians for ninth annual showContinue Reading ...
Executives of luxury companies ranging from LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton to Tod’s Group all have addressed the rent situation in Hong Kong.Continue Reading ...
With 95 food outlets across Hong Kong and Vietnam, Parfitts’ empire is a real family affair. Starting with a pizzeria in Sai Kung, Hong Kong, the Parfitts have built a hospitality empire in the city and in Vietnam. Now Wayne Parfitt is helping the next generation learn the businessContinue Reading ...
When you come from a land where we politely refer to smog as fog and have to have our stomachs pumped if we fall in the harbour, the Galapagos Islands are quite simply a paradiseContinue Reading ...
- Short film looks at loneliness in isolation May 31, 2021
- Kumi kidnapped as a kid, found freedom on Lamma April 30, 2021
- New app for help with anxiety, stress or burnout April 28, 2021
- What Really Happened to Flight MH370? April 16, 2021
- Hong Kong Ballet’s artistic director Septime Webre April 10, 2021
- A high intensity workout without the effort April 3, 2021
- Fighting back from osteoporosis diagnosis March 28, 2021
- In Hong Kong, going into quarantine is more likely than catching Covid-19 March 26, 2021
- Nike trainer Utah Lee March 21, 2021
- Elaine Goodwin on hitting the glass ceiling, dogs and living in the moment March 14, 2021
Enter a flotation tank and you can separate your mind from your senses in complete safety and come out with silky smooth skin.
Marco Ferrarese talks about the sense of adventure that brought him to Asia and why contemporary travellers make him sick
The Southern District councilllor and co-founder of Hong Kong’s Civic Party tells Kate Whitehead about his activist childhood, arriving in the city in 1984 and June 4’s significance for him
A London exhibition shows protesters around the world are getting their message across with innovative designs
You’ve probably heard of John Wood, the former Microsoft executive who quit his job to change the world.
The power had gone out. I was lying on the floor in the pitch black, listening to waves crashing on the beach outside, wondering whether the late North Korean leader Kim Jong-il had heard similar sounds as he fell asleep here.