One rehab clinic operating in Hong Kong has recorded a 30 per cent increase in the number of people seeking help for sex addiction – and counsellors believe hook-up apps, such as Tinder, are to blameContinue Reading ...
- ‘No one asks to become addicted’ November 26, 2023
- How extreme heat can affect your mental health and the best ways to cope August 15, 2023
- He survived an abusive childhood. Now his NGO trains teachers and parents to treat children with compassion July 17, 2023
- ‘I felt so helpless’: Hong Kong elderly-care-home staff still processing trauma of Covid-19 pandemic July 15, 2023
- TakeOut Comedy club founder on 9/11, why he ‘hated being Chinese’ – and how his dead grandma inspired him June 18, 2023
- Giving birth in Hong Kong in the pandemic June 14, 2023
- Hong Kong football legend Derek ‘Jesus’ Currie on playing Pelé five times and being a sports star in the ’70s June 11, 2023
- ‘I heard a scream and realised it was me’ April 30, 2023
- Face masks’ lasting impact on children April 15, 2023
- Nightmare’ first date left her in a wheelchair April 9, 2023
It’s harder to stay lean as you age, but middle-age spread can be moderated with exercise and a healthy diet
At the quiet end of Gough Street, in Hong Kong’s Central district, stands a pocket-sized shop easily overlooked. A wooden bench outside tempts passers-by to pause, and if you peek through the picture window, you’ll likely catch a glimpse of two chocolatiers perfecting their craft. Hakawa Chocolate is one of just five bean-to-bar makers in Hong…
Philippe Grelon passed on his passion for sailing to his family, especially his youngest son, Cosmas When Philippe Grelon was a young boy growing up in Lille, in northern France, he dreamed of sailing. Aged eight, he constructed a makeshift boat complete with wooden mast and sail, and tested it out in the garden. “I…
Coming from two different countries, trained in the US and practising in China with global clients, Lyndon Neri and Rossana Hu show that design has no borders.
Democracy campaigners threw petrol bombs after defying a ban on a march to mark the anniversary of Beijing’s clampdown The protests in Hong Kong turned violent last night as demonstrators threw fire bombs, police used water cannons and tear gas and a tactical squad known as “the Raptors” beat passengers on a train. There was…
Why does Duterte dislike the Catholic Church? How did the privileged son of a provincial oligarch develop his rough-edged gangster charm?